Frequently Asked Questions
Benefits of Enrollment in Kingdom School of Ministry
- Who should enroll?
AnswerMinisters seeking to pursue excellence in ministry leadership, youth leaders, pastors, professionals, industry-specific thought leaders, innovators, community leaders, volunteers, entrepreneurs, social engineers, philosophers, theologians, humanitarians, individuals desiring to usher in a new era of hope and empowerment in their community, or anyone hungry for God.
- Can I use my phone or tablet to access the course materials?
AnswerYes, all course materials can be accessed via web browsers on your preferred device.
Problems, Concerns, or Questions?
- What if I have a problem?
AnswerPlease call 1-800-745-0701 from 9am–5pm ET for help with any problem or question that may arise.
Certification & Credits
- What type of certification will I receive?
AnswerA ministry diploma will be awarded to those who complete all eight courses.
- Will I be eligible to attend the live graduation?
AnswerAll students who complete the eight course intensives are eligible to attend the graduation ceremony.
- Can I get college credit for attending Kingdom School of Ministry?
AnswerYes. Credits can be obtained from KSM by applying for CEU’s from Logos University. Contact a counselor for more details.
- What degree can I apply KSM credits toward?
AnswerCredits obtained from KSM may be applied toward a degree in Theology at Logos University. Other colleges and universities may be contacted on an individual basis regarding their requirements.
- How do I receive a diploma through KSM?
AnswerAll eight course intensives must be completed to receive a ministry diploma.
- Who qualifies as an Alumni and what are the benefits?
AnswerAll graduates of KSM are able to access the online curriculum for a monthly fee of $8.99/month.
- I am an Alumni but I can't register as an Alum.
AnswerIf you are not able to register as an alumni, it means your information will need to be added to our database. Please send proof of certification or a copy of your diploma along with your date and location of completion to our office at Info@KingdomUOnline.com. We will contact you with instructions on how to register.
- I still have outstanding course work as an Alumni, can I still register?
AnswerIf you have outstanding course work, please contact our office at Info@KingdomUOnline.com to clarify which items must be resolved in order to receive credit for course completion.
- What if I’ve only completed some of the courses at a live KSM?
AnswerIf you have not yet completed all eight courses, you can complete them online by paying the one-time registration fee and the monthly subscription of $8.99/month.
- Course completion requirements.
AnswerEach student is required to complete the assigned homework for the course in which they are enrolled. Upon satisfactory grading, the student will be eligible for a course completion certificate.
- Do I get a grade for the courses?
AnswerEach course is evaluated on a pass/fail basis. If there is an area of difficulty, you are welcome to progress at your own pace until you are comfortable with your knowledge and mastery of that topic.
- How do I submit my homework?
AnswerAll homework should be submitted via the homework portal inside the membership.
- How do I reach an instructor?
AnswerAll instructors can be reached via the communication portal inside the membership area.
- Are there any pre-requisites?
AnswerThe course entitled “Understanding the Kingdom” is a prerequisite for all other courses.
- How do I change my username or password?
AnswerEmail us at info@KingdomUOnline.com for assistance with this.
- How do I retrieve a lost password?
AnswerIf you forget your password, you will be emailed a link to retrieve or reset it.
Subscriptions & Cancellation Policy
- How do I cancel a subscription?
AnswerWe don't want to see you go, but if you must cancel your subscription, please email our office at info@KingdomUOnline.com and we will contact you with next steps.
- Is there a free trial?
AnswerNo, there is not a free trial for Kingdom School of Ministry.
- Is it safe to use my credit card?
AnswerYes. We use the latest encryption technology to keep your information safe. We guarantee that each purchase you make is protected and safe.
Payments & Billing
- What is the cost of membership?
AnswerThe most recent membership rates can be found by clicking HERE, or by entering this link in the menu that says REGISTER!
- What is the refund policy?
AnswerAll orders are nonrefundable. Damaged or defective product may be exchanged for a replacement.
- Accepted payment methods.
AnswerWe accept all major credit cards: Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Discover