THE MINISTRY OF HELPS & HOSPITALITY
HONOR THROUGH EXCELLENCE & SERVICE
Over 100 Hours
THE JOURNEY BEGINS HERE
The Language, Principles, and Practices of the Greatest Cultural Change Agent
This course is intended to enhance the service of those who work in the Helps Ministry. It seeks to ensure that all who work in this capacity embrace, nurture, and birth the primary vision of the local assembly as given by God to the local pastor.
In this class you will:
- Define the Ministry of Helps.
- Discuss the duties and responsibilities performed by those in the Helps Ministry.
- The Nomenclature of Helps Ministry and the irreplaceable value toward leadership.
- Understand the place of vision in the effective carrying out of ministerial duties.
- Old Testament & New Testament examples of Helps Ministry.
- The principles and power of the Helps Ministry.
Service to mankind is the currency of honor in the kingdom. Through this dedicated course, The Ministry of Helps and Hospitality, we will focus on the following topics:
- Understanding The Helps Ministry
- The Spirit of Helps Ministry
- Four Steps To Promotion Through Service
- Nine Nomenclatures For The Ministry of Helps
- Characteristics Of The Helps Minister
- Old Testament Helps Ministers
- The Power of Hospitality